GIVING BACK: Reasons To Give Back To Your Community
Updated: Jul 8, 2019
· It's good for your health. Volunteering is proven to reduce stress.
· It promotes personal growth.
· Gain professional experience.
· Make connections in your community.
· Help create a strong neighborhood.
· It saves resources.
· Learn something new.
· Every person makes a difference!
· Develop new skills. Gaining skills, knowledge and expertise are common
side effects of volunteering.
· Make social connections.
· Give back to your community.
· Develop and grow as a person.
· Gain a new perspective.
· Know that you're needed.
· Boost your self-esteem.
Pic - Pinterest